Saturday, September 12, 2015

Day One

One day down...24 sessions to go!

I feel very positive after the first session. At times during the discussion of homework, practice, meditation, and weekly readings I found myself becoming extremely anxious and worried. How am I going to do all this? How am I going to practice every day? How am I going to find the time? Most importantly...how am I going to find the energy.

Then I remembered...

If I was able to make it through grad school, fighting two of my worst undiagnosed years with Hashimoto's...three months of yoga school? I got this.

When I finished graduate school I bought myself a right hand ring. I wear it every day to remind myself of perseverance and strength.

I had a dream last night that I got a wrist tattoo for my yoga journey.

I like that idea...because it's something I can take everywhere with me...just like my grad school ring. I am not a huge jewelry person so right now I do not find myself wanting to do something like that again. I don't know. This thought just came to me as I sat down to write this reflection. I am sure whatever I should do with present itself to me when I'm ready.




No comments:

Post a Comment